Maintenance Technician III
This job posting is no longer active.
- Evansville, IN
- Deaconess Midtown Campus
- Engineering & Maintenance - MT
- Full Time - 80 - Evening
- Scheduled Weekday: Monday - Sunday
- Shift Start Time: 11:30 PM
- Shift End Time: 8:00 AM
- Weekend Shift Assignments: Rotating Weekends
- Holiday Shift Assignments: Rotating Holidays
- Position Eligible Incentives: Shift Incentives
- Req #: 22201
Join our Team
We are looking for compassionate, caring people to join our talented staff of health care professionals as we continue to grow to be the preferred, regional health care partner in our community. The Engineering and Maintenance Department is responsible for supporting all facilities, associated equipment and construction projects.
Repairs, adjusts, maintains, modifies, operates and installs various systems, utilities, equipment and related items. Responsible for providing a safe, attractive, and functional environment.
Operations/Maintenance - Essential Functions
- Performs all needed maintenance of systems, utilities, and equipment including routine cleaning and servicing as assigned, as well as the ability to maintain 120/208/277/480 volt equipment and equipment-related power and control devices.
- Installs or repairs all types of systems, utilities, equipment, piping, valves, and fixtures with a working knowledge of relevant codes and practices.
Operations/Maintenance - Other Functions
- Cleans systems, utilities, equipment, piping, drains, or fixtures as needed to maintain Hospital services.
- Develops spare parts recommendations for equipment and submits repair parts requisitions as necessary.
- Maintains all on and off campus properties.
This position interacts with Hospital employees, administration, physicians, volunteers, contractors, vendors, regulatory officials and the community.
What You Will Need
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or five to seven years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Why Choose Deaconess?
Deaconess is one of the largest, local employers in the tristate area and is consistently recognized as a leader in healthcare at the state and national levels. Compassi
on for patients and dedication to the community are core values of Deaconess and have been since our founding in 1892. We value our employees and offer an extensive benefits package. Throughout the Health System, we offer work environments that support professional development and personal success. Come join us and find a CAREER you can love.