Human Resources Specialist - Supplemental Hours
This job posting is no longer active.
- Evansville, IN
- Deaconess Midtown Campus
- Human Resources - MT
- Supplemental - Day
- Scheduled Weekday: Monday - Friday
- Shift Start Time: 8:00 AM
- Shift End Time: 4:30 PM
- Weekend Shift Assignments: None
- Holiday Shift Assignments: None
- Position Eligible Incentives: None
- Req #: 22086
Join our Team
We are looking for compassionate, caring people to join our talented staff of health care professionals as we continue to grow to be the preferred, regional health care partner in our community.
Provides support and assistance to the Human Resources Managers and Human Resources Director through activities related to Human Resources programs and procedures.
Job Duties include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Performs clerical functions with proficiency including answering phones, typing documents, tracking data in spreadsheets and databases, requesting needed information, copying and faxing documents, writing correspondence, scanning and maintaining files/records, etc.
- Achieves a satisfactory level of technical and professional skills/knowledge in job-related areas; keeps abreast of current developments and trends in area of expertise.
- Provides accurate Human Resources and Deaconess process and policy related information to requestors. Appropriately directs individuals to the proper resources. Seeks answers to questions and acts as a resource to requestors.
- Processes multiple tasks at one time and demonstrates the ability to manage time appropriately to accomplish assigned tasks on time and accurately. Assists with planning of assignments and use of department resources to complete tasks.
- Uses reasoning and sound judgment to process information received directly and indirectly in making decisions. Involves the manager or designee when appropriate.
- Writes and maintains instruction sheet/manuals for assigned job duties. Educates co-workers of process and changes.
- Provides backup coverage to the front desk. Assists with special projects as assigned.
What You Will Need
Education and Experience
High School Diploma or GED. Business related college education preferred; 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Why Choose Deaconess?
Deaconess is one of the largest, local employers in the tristate area and is consistently recognized as a leader in healthcare at the state and national levels. Compassion for patients and dedication to the community are core values of Deaconess and have been since our founding in 1892. We value our employees and offer an extensive benefits package. Throughout the Health System, we offer work environments that support professional development and personal success. Come join us and find a CAREER you can love.