Radiation Therapist II - Supplemental/PRN
- Newburgh, IN
- Deaconess Gateway Campus
- Radiation Therapy - GW
- Supplemental - Day/Evening
- Scheduled Weekday: Monday - Friday
- Shift Start Time: Varies
- Shift End Time: Varies
- Weekend Shift Assignments: None
- Holiday Shift Assignments: None
- Position Eligible Incentives: None
- Req #: 20885
Join Our Team
We are hiring immediately for compassionate, caring, and dedicated Radiation Therapist (RTT) to join our team and help us continue our tradition of excellence as we continue to grow and be the preferred regional health care partner in our community.
We pride ourselves in retaining our top talent by offering work environments that support professional development and personal success. In addition to our robust healthcare and retirement plans, we offer:
- Flexible work schedules to fit your life – Full time/part time/supplemental – Day/Eve/Nights – Weekend option
- On-site day care access (Infant through Pre-K)
- Tuition and relocation reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Free access to fitness centers, where health coaches are available to help with workout plans
- Career advancement opportunities
- New grads are welcome to apply
As a Radiation Therapist, you would be responsible for supervising and administering radiation therapy treatments to patients. Accuracy is important in positioning the beam of radiation to correspond with the designated tumor volume and deliver the prescribed dose.
- Degree from an accredited Radiation Therapy Technology Program, Bachelor's preferred.
- Licensed as a RTT in the state in which you will practice. For Indiana, ISDH is required.
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) as a Radiologic Technologist prior to, or within 6 months of hire.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
Keeping you safe:
We are taking necessary precautions to keep our candidates and staff safe through the pandemic. Interviews are being conducted in-person while, onboarding is being done virtually both with proper social distancing. We provide you with proper PPE and do our best to keep you safe. As a member of the healthcare team, you will have early access to the new COVID vaccine.
Why Choose Deaconess?
Deaconess is one of the largest, local employers in the tristate area and has been recognized as the #2 Hospital in Indiana and named Best Place to Work in 2020. Compassion for patients and dedication to the community are core values of Deaconess and have been since our founding in 1892. We truly value our employees. Come join us and find a CAREER you can love!