Inpatient Phlebotomist (Evening)
This job posting is no longer active.
- Morganfield, KY
- Deaconess Union County Hospital
- Part Time - 40 - Evening
- Patient Care Support
- Scheduled Weekday: Monday - Sunday
- Shift Start Time: 4:00 PM
- Shift End Time: 8:00 PM
- Weekend Shift Assignments: Rotating Weekends
- Holiday Shift Assignments: Rotating Holidays
- Position Eligible Incentives: None
- Req #: 18962
Join Our Team
We are hiring immediately for compassionate, caring, and dedicated Phlebotomists to join our team and help us continue our tradition of excellence as we continue to grow and be the preferred regional health care partner in our community.
We pride ourselves in retaining our top talent by offering work environments that support professional development and personal success. In addition to our robust healthcare and retirement plans, we offer:
- Flexible work schedules to fit your life – Full time/part time/supplemental – Day/Eve/Nights – Weekend option
- On-site day care access (Infant through Pre-K)
- Tuition and relocation reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Free access to fitness centers, where health coaches are available to help with workout plans
- Career advancement opportunities
As an Inpatient Phlebotomist, you would be responsible for timely collection and correct identification of specimens from patients for expeditious transport to appropriate laboratory section for testing.
- High school diploma or GED
- BLS (basic life support) certifications
Keeping you safe:
We are taking necessary precautions to keep our candidates and staff safe through the pandemic. Interviews are being conducted in-person while, onboarding is being done virtually both with proper social distancing. We provide you with proper PPE and do our best to keep you safe. As a member of the healthcare team, you will have early access to the new COVID vaccine.
Why Choose Deaconess?
Deaconess is one of the largest, local employers in the tristate area and has been recognized as the #2 Hospital in Indiana and named Best Place to Work in 2020. Compassion for patients and dedication to the community are core values of Deaconess and have been since our founding in 1892. We truly value our employees. Come join us and find a CAREER you can love!