- Henderson, KY
- Deaconess Henderson Hospital
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) North
- Full Time - 80 - Various
- Scheduled Weekday: Monday - Sunday
- Shift Start Time: Varies
- Shift End Time: Varies
- Weekend Shift Assignments: Rotating Weekends
- Holiday Shift Assignments: Rotating Holidays
- Position Eligible Incentives: None
- Req #: 19016
Join our Team
We are looking for compassionate, caring people to help us continue our tradition of excellence. Join a team where your voice is heard and you are treated like family.
Why Choose Deaconess?
We pride ourselves in retaining our top talent by offering environments that support professional development & personal success. Our extensive benefits package includes the standard benefits you would expect from a top employer. In addition to that, we offer:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness Incentives
- Career advancement opportunities
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate your life (Full Time, Part Time & Supplemental positions)
As a Paramedic you will play a critical role in continuing the healing mission of Deaconess. Your day will typically be delivering and administering care and transportation to ill and injured individuals. Our EMS team delivers clinical excellence and compassion in providing for the physical and emotional needs of patients.
What You Will Need
• Current KY Paramedic Certification/License, from an accredited program.
• Current CPR, BLS, ACLS, and PALS certification required.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and have an insurable driving record with minimum driving infractions.
• Experience as an Emergency Medical Technician/EMT-B, Firefighter EMT, EMT Paramedic, Flight Paramedic preferred, but not required. Also accepting new graduates.
Keeping You Safe
We are taking precautions to keep our candidates and staff safe through the COVID-19 Pandemic. As a front line worker, you will have early access to the new COVID-19 vaccine. However, employees are not required to receive the vaccine at this time. We provide you with PPE, and have flexible options if you come into contact with the virus.
Deaconess is one of the largest, local employers in the tristate area and is consistently recognized as a leader in healthcare at the state and national levels. We value our employees. Come join us and find a CAREER you love!