Respiratory Student Technician
This job posting is no longer active.
- Henderson, KY
- Deaconess Henderson Hospital
- Respiratory Services
- Temporary - Day/Evening
- Scheduled Weekday: Monday - Sunday
- Shift Start Time: 6:30 AM
- Shift End Time: 7:00 PM
- Weekend Shift Assignments: Rotating Weekends
- Holiday Shift Assignments: None
- Position Eligible Incentives: None
- Req #: 17958
Join Our Team
We are hiring immediately for compassionate, caring, and dedicated Respiratory Therapists to join our team and help us continue our tradition of excellence as we continue to grow and be the preferred regional health care partner in our community.
We pride ourselves in retaining our top talent by offering work environments that support professional development and personal success. In addition to our robust healthcare and retirement plans, we offer:
- Flexible work schedules to fit your life – Full time/part time/supplemental – Day/Eve/Nights – Weekend option
- On-site day care access (Infant through Pre-K)
- Tuition and relocation reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Free access to fitness centers, where health coaches are available to help with workout plans
- Career advancement opportunities
- Respiratory Therapy student program for those in the last year of their program
- New grads are welcome to apply
As a Respiratory Care Practitioner, you would be responsible for administering respiratory services according to physician orders to inpatients and outpatients. You can expect to work with patients ranging from infancy to later maturity.
- Certified Respiratory Therapist or Registered Respiratory Therapist credentials through the NBRC
- Current State credentials for the state you will be practicing in
- New grads respiratory are welcome
- BLS (basic life support) and ACLS certifications
- Any therapist assigned to the PICU must obtain PALS
Keeping you safe:
We are taking necessary precautions to keep our candidates and staff safe through the pandemic. Interviews are being conducted in-person while, onboarding is being done virtually both with proper social distancing. We provide you with proper PPE and do our best to keep you safe. As a member of the healthcare team, you will have early access to the new COVID vaccine.
Why Choose Deaconess?
Deaconess is one of the largest, local employers in the tristate area and has been recognized as the #2 Hospital in Indiana and named Best Place to Work in 2020. Compassion for patients and dedication to the community are core values of Deaconess and have been since our founding in 1892. We truly value our employees. Come join us and find a CAREER you can love!