Registered Nurse - Respiratory Care
- Newburgh, IN
- Deaconess Gateway Campus
- Respiratory Care - GW
- Full Time - 72 - Evening/Night
- Scheduled Weekday: Monday - Sunday
- Shift Start Time: 6:30 PM
- Shift End Time: 7:00 AM
- Weekend Shift Assignments: Rotating Weekends
- Holiday Shift Assignments: Rotating Holidays
- Position Eligible Incentives: Shift and On-Call Incentives
- Req #: 17461
Join Our Team
We are looking for compassionate, caring, and dedicated nurses to join our team and help us continue our tradition of excellence.
We pride ourselves in retaining our top talent by offering work environments that support professional development and personal success. In addition to our robust healthcare and retirement plans, we offer:
- Flexible work schedules – Full time/part time/supplemental – Day/Eve/Night
- Onsite children’s care centers (Infant through Pre-K)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free access to fitness centers, where health coaches are available to help with workout plans
- Career advancement opportunities
As a Registered Nurse, you will play a critical role in continuing the healing mission of Deaconess.
Day to day, you would be responsible for providing care to patients. Our nursing staff demonstrates their knowledge, critical thinking, and judgement. Services provided by the RN include; supervising care delivered, coordinates plan of care, and provides education for patients/families.
Required: Certifications/Licenses in IN or compact licensure states:
- Active Registered Nurse (RN)
Keeping you safe:
We are taking necessary precautions to keep our candidates and staff safe through the pandemic. Interviews are being conducted in-person while onboarding is being done virtually, both with proper social distancing. We provide you with proper PPE and do our best to keep you safe. As a member of the healthcare team, you will have early access to the new COVID vaccine.
Why Choose Deaconess?
Deaconess is one of the largest, local employers in the tristate area and has been recognized as the #2 Hospital in Indiana and named Best Place to Work in 2020. We are also Magnet Recognized by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Magnet designation is the highest level of recognition that a health care organization can attain that provides the service of professional registered nurses. The Magnet program promotes excellence in nursing practice. Compassion for patients and dedication to the community are core values of Deaconess and have been since our founding in 1892. We truly value our employees. Come join us and find a CAREER you can love!