Specialty Practice RN, LPN, or CMA
- Evansville, IN
- Deaconess Clinic Downtown
- Dermatology I - DC
- Part Time - 40 - Day
- Deaconess Clinic
- Scheduled Weekday: Monday - Friday
- Shift Start Time: 7:00 AM
- Shift End Time: 5:00 PM
- Weekend Shift Assignments: None
- Holiday Shift Assignments: None
- Position Eligible Incentives: None
- Req #: 16744
Join Our Team
We are looking for compassionate, caring people to join our talented staff of health care professionals as we continue to grow to be the preferred, regional health care partner in our community.
The Specialty Practice Nurse/CMA is responsible for providing direct or indirect care, under the supervision of a physician, to patients who present with urgent, emergent, or potential health problems, as well as preventative care. Services provided by the SPN/CMA will include, but are not limited to, general patient care, assistance with procedures, documentation of activities and patient/family education. The SPN/CMA also performs job duties which are specific to department in which they are working; these duties will require special training. The SPN/CMA will provide care utilizing established principles and ethical standards, as well as policies and procedures established by Deaconess.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Graduation certificate from an accredited Medical Assistant program or graduation from an accredited nursing program required.
- Experience preferred but not required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Current certification/license from one of the below:
- Certified Medical Assistant- American Association of Medical Assistants
- Registered Medical Assistant- American Medical Technologist
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant- National Health career Association
- National Certified Medical Assistant- National Center for Competency Testing
- Nationally Registered Certified Medical Assistant- National Association for Health Professionals
- Registered Medical Assistant- American Allied Health
- Certified Medical Assistant Clinical- American Medical Certification Association
- Active LPN license in state of employment
- Active RN license in state of employment
CPR provider certification required.
Why Choose Deaconess?Deaconess is one of the largest, local employers in the tristate area and is consistently recognized as a leader in healthcare at the state and national levels. Compassion for patients and dedication to the community are core values of Deaconess and have been since our founding in 1892. We value our employees and offer an extensive benefits package. Throughout the Health System, we offer work environments that support professional development and personal success. Come join us and find a CAREER you can love.