Supplemental Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab RN
- Newburgh, IN
- Deaconess Gateway Campus
- Cardiac Rehab - GW
- Supplemental - Day
- Scheduled Weekday: Monday - Friday
- Shift Start Time: 7:30 AM
- Shift End Time: 5:00 PM
- Weekend Shift Assignments: None
- Holiday Shift Assignments: None
- Position Eligible Incentives: None
- Req #: 17378
Experience/Certifications: Minimum of 2 years of experience in cardiac nursing or related field. BSN preferred. BLS and ACLS certifications required. Cardiovascular certification preferred, but not required.
- The cardiac rehab nurse performs a variety of clinical and technical tasks to create and maintain an optimal environment for the testing, exercise training, and education of cardiac patients.
- They will serve as an advocate/coach to work with individuals who have or are at risk for Cardiovascular Disease. He/she will use evidence-based practices when providing direct patient care.