Biomedical Electronics Technician
- Evansville, IN
- Deaconess Midtown Campus
- Engineering & Maintenance - MT
- Full Time - 80 - Day
- Scheduled Weekday: Monday - Friday
- Shift Start Time: 8:00 AM
- Shift End Time: 4:30 AM
- Weekend Shift Assignments: Rotating Weekends
- Holiday Shift Assignments: Rotating Holidays
- Position Eligible Incentives: None
- Req #: 16716
Join our Team
We are looking for compassionate, caring people to help us continue our tradition of excellence. Join a team where your voice is heard and you are treated like family.
Why Choose Deaconess?
We pride ourselves in retaining our top talent by offering environments that support professional development & personal success. Our extensive benefits package includes the standard benefits you would expect from a top employer. In addition to that, we offer:
- On-site day care access
- Free access to multiple on-site fitness centers
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate your life (Full Time, Part Time & Supplemental positions)
Repairs, adjusts, maintains, modifies, operates and installs various systems, utilities, equipment and related items. Responsible for providing a safe, attractive, and functional environment.
Biomedical Electronics - Essential Functions
- Insures availability of test and clinical equipment
- Provides emergency call-in services
- Develops training programs for biomedical and nursing staff where needed
- Performs incoming evaluations testing on new, loaned, or leased equipment
- Assures proper regulatory documentation is maintained
What You Will Need
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Must obtain a CBET & AAMI certification.
• Degree in Biomedical Technology Systems from an accredited university strongly preferred, but not required.
• Biomedical Technician experience strongly preferred, but not required.
Keeping You Safe
We are taking precautions to keep our candidates and staff safe through the COVID-19 Pandemic. We have options to complete interviews via phone. We have also shifted to virtual onboarding. As a front line worker, you will have early access to the new COVID-19 vaccine. However, employees are not required to receive the vaccine at this time. We provide you with PPE, and have flexible options if you come into contact with the virus.
Deaconess is one of the largest, local employers in the tristate area and is consistently recognized as a leader in healthcare at the state and national levels. We value our employees. Come join us and find a CAREER you love!