RN, LPN, or CMA - Clinical Office Assistant
- Morganfield, KY
- Deaconess Clinic
- Morganfield Family Practice
- Full Time - 80 - Day
- Deaconess Clinic
- Req #: 15771
Join Our Team
We are looking for compassionate, caring people to join our talented staff of health care professionals as we continue to grow to be the preferred, regional health care partner in our community.
The Clinical Office Assistant is responsible for providing direct or indirect care according to the applicable state Nurse Practice Act to patients who present with urgent, emergent or potential health problems as well as preventive care. Services provided by the COA will include, but are not limited to, general patient care, assistance with procedures, documentation of activities and patient/family education. The COA will provide care utilizing established principles and ethical standards as well as policies and procedures established by Deaconess.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Graduation certificate from an accredited Medical Assistant program or graduation from an accredited nursing program required.
- Experience preferred but not required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Current certification/license from one of the below:
- Certified Medical Assistant- American Association of Medical Assistants
- Registered Medical Assistant- American Medical Technologist
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant- National Health career Association
- National Certified Medical Assistant- National Center for Competency Testing
- Nationally Registered Certified Medical Assistant- National Association for Health Professionals
- Registered Medical Assistant- American Allied Health
- Certified Medical Assistant Clinical- American Medical Certification Association
- Active LPN license in state of employment
- Active RN license in state of employment
CPR provider certification required.
Why Choose Deaconess?Deaconess is one of the largest, local employers in the tristate area and is consistently recognized as a leader in healthcare at the state and national levels. Compassion for patients and dedication to the community are core values of Deaconess and have been since our founding in 1892. We value our employees and offer an extensive benefits package. Throughout the Health System, we offer work environments that support professional development and personal success. Come join us and find a CAREER you can love.