EP Device Specialist
This job posting is no longer active.
- Newburgh, IN
- Deaconess Heart Group
- Gateway MOB 3
- Full Time - 80 - Day
- Req #: 14048
Join Our Team
We are looking for compassionate, caring people to join our talented staff of health care professionals as we continue to grow to be the preferred, regional health care partner in our community.
The EP Device Representative is responsible for insuring that care needs of the cardiac device patient population are met.
Job Duties include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Follows policies and procedures for cardiac device patient population that are consistent with professional practice standards.
- Implements methods and processes in specialty area to support change in care practices, programs and clinical innovation.
- Works to insure that improved patient/family outcomes are part of daily process.
- Must be able to independently assess cardiac device transmissions, including electrograms, from patients including knowledge and experience in device programming.
- Functions independently I the assessment and interpretation of cardiac device data from patients in outpatient clinic, inpatient hospital, and by remote interrogations and reprogramming as needed on all types of implantable cardiac devices and provide guidance for TTMS.
- Effectively identifies, evaluates, and addresses disease prevention and health promotion issues of the cardiac population with implanted devices, while administering quality patient care. Looks at labs/12 lead EKG/X-rays and Medications for possible problems.
- Follows selected patient population in order to coordinate care.
- Provides services to individuals, families, and groups, with a focus on health promotions and disease prevention.
- Other duties may be assigned.
What You Will Need
Bachelor's (BS) or Associate's degree (AA) in nursing or closely related field and three-five years of directly related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Additionally, this individual must have prior Cardiac experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
If RN, must hold current license in state of employment.
Current CPR Certification & ACLS Certification
Why Choose Deaconess?
Deaconess is one of the largest, local employers in the tristate area and is consistently recognized as a leader in healthcare at the state and national levels. Compassion for patients and dedication to the community are core values of Deaconess and have been since our founding in 1892. We value our employees and offer an extensive benefits package. Throughout the Health System, we offer work environments that support professional development and personal success. Come join us and find a CAREER you can love.